New Years Buzz

This ring can be found in my My Fred and Ginger vintage shop on etsy!


Well it's 2009 and everyone I talk too lately all seem to be buzzing about the same things, goals, hopes, dreams and resolutions for 2009.
I went and dug out my blog post from last year as well as my handwritten private journaled resolutions and goals and I have to say I did quite well. I can't complain and I'm really proud of everything I managed to accomplish and do in 2008. For 2009 I have more of the same planned just kicking it up a notch and lot's of new big things planned. Dream big, right?!
Do you have a list like this? do you keep it private? tucked away in your head? written down on paper? blogged? a little bit of everything (like I do?)
Let's all share a few things from our lists. Perhaps we'll spark even more inspiration in each other.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ah yes, loads of changes in store for '09! I've been trying out new selling venues and have a few more publications set up so that's all fun and exciting. I imagine the greatest goal is finding more time for being creative, family and for me. Here's to a fabulous year ahead♥

Popular Posts