Life & Little Things...Homeschool

The school year is up and running. We opted for virtual and so far so good. 5th grade math is hurting my brain a little bit and we’re only 1 week in but I guess you’re never too old to relearn 5th grade math lol! 



In my stacks this week...



Finishing up this fun witchy YA...



Blew through this quick suspenseful read...



Finished up this cozy read...




Took this kid out for driving practice 😳😳



Finished up a custom order for a memorial necklace...



Spent a lot of our free time getting “lost” out on road trips, enjoying the sunshine and discovering dirt roads and scenery off the beaten path...



The weather is cooling down and Summer seems to be coming to an end. I broke down and started lighting Fall scented candles and enjoying the chillier weather. 

Did I mention 5th grade math is making my head hurt? 😆😅

 What have you guys been reading, working on etc? Are any of you homeschoolers/virtual parents? How are things going with that? 

Thanks for stopping in! 

Comments

Popular Posts