Life & Little Things...Stacks

I've been on a Kerry Winfrey kick ever since I finished Waiting for Tom Hanks a few months ago. I adore her writing style. I love the humor and story lines she comes up with. I LOVE LOVE EXTRA LOVE all of her pop culture and 80's and 90's references. They're great reads that make you cheer for the main character and throw in some rom com into the mix. 





The Nightingale was a story that crushed my soul but still gave me hope. It's a beautifully told story of love and war (literally) and I suggest keeping a box of tissues nearby. 


Jeez, Ruth Ware really knows how to keep readers guessing and on the edge of their seats. This was one crazy ride of a story. I can't wait to add more of her books to my TBR very very soon! 

All of these books I absolutely
enjoyed and could not put down. Do you have any books suggestions for me? I'd love to hear them! You can find my reviews on these books and everything else I've read over on my GOODREADS account. Add me as a friend! 

Leave me a comment below and tell me what you're currently reading and what you plan to read next!









Comments

Popular Posts