Life & Little Things...On the Needles


I've been clicking away on my Felix Pullover and loving it! 

The raglan sleeve eyelets are so simple yet feminine and gives this simple cozy sweater such a sweet detail...







The yarn is a cascade 220 that I've had in my stash FOREVER. It's a dusty heathered mauve color that sometimes looks grey...





I'm binding off the body now and then starting in on sleeve island and hoping they knit up as fast as my Turtle Dove sweater sleeves worked up.






Also on the needles are some Mario and Luigi color themed socks for my littlest nugget. He's pretty excited about them I'm hoping they work up pretty quick, I'm doing them two at time so I don't have to worry about 2nd sock syndrome lol! 




What crafty goodness are you working on? Leave me a comment and let me know :) 





Comments

Popular Posts