Life & Little Things...New Year

Hope you had a wonderful New Year and Holiday season! Ours was a busy one! Work holiday parties, family get togethers, kids sleepovers etc...I still managed to get studio time in and stock up my etsy shop and mail out orders (Thank you all for supporting handmade!) It feels good to be carving out time to create and making again! Here's a little taste of what's in the shop...






Knitting away my evenings and on the go while sitting at dentist appointments and car knitting and school pick ups have led to lots of fun socks and gift knits being worked on and completed...





I'm so loving the progress keeper/Charms using my handmade lampwork glass beads and I'm glad you all are loving them too! 




This was taken at one  of our office holiday parties :)



This beautiful bracelet was a fav of mine and is off to its new home! Enjoy!


This was a gift knit for my sis in law and she LOVED it! Hand dyed yarn by Pineapple yarns to knit her a spindrift shawl and I couldn't resist using one of my lampwork glass progress keepers to keep me company along the way :)




My hubby surprised me with this adorable knitty ornament! I might have to keep it out all year round I love it so much!



More goodies that are in the shop

Hubby also surprised me with a knitty gnome! 




And some more pretties from the shop...I hope you had a wonderful holiday! Did you have time to read a good book, bake something yummy, gift knit or other handmade gifts? Leave a comment below and tell me all about it, I'd love to hear what you worked on or are working on :) 






Comments

Popular Posts