Life & Little Things...Full on Fall

We are in full on Fall mode over here...School has been in session for almost 2 months, pumpkins have been picked and carved, the weather is officially sweater weather...






Lots of books are being devoured over here...








Pretty things being created...


Yarn goodness being knit up...


I'm starting to plan out my holiday gift knitting plans...


Lots of coffee being consumed...



The leaves are starting to change colors and fall and before we know it it'll be Thanksgiving. It always feels like Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas all run together so I'm trying to sloooooooow myself down and take time to really take it all in and enjoy the little things each season brings. 

What are some of your favorite things about Fall? Do you have any plans for handmade gifts? I'd LOVE to hear about it. Comment below! 



Comments

Popular Posts