Life & Little Things...ready for Spring

As much as I love boots and snow and wearing warm, knitty things, I'm kinda pretty much over Winter at this point.  I'm ready for Spring! I wanna get outside and play in the yard and plant veggies and flowers and lounge around in the hammock...


in the mean time I'm enjoying studio time with new gemstones and components that have been trickling in...



and keeping my sock mojo going with fun squishy yarns...



I've got two different shawls on the needles at the moment. I'm definitely not a monogamous knitter lol! I have #WIPS stashed everywhere and I tend to grab whatever catches my eye or mood at that moment...



My #fibershare buddy Carol sent me the most amazing giant box of fiber goodness which included 2 skeins of this squishy 100% wool Noro yarn...



I had the #Zorzalshawl saved in my #ravelry cue and decided with spring on the way its the perfect time to start it because it's a nice fingering weight shawl. So I ordered these two beauties to use...



I whipped up this precious little pink baby beanie for my niece who has a little one on the way set to arrive very soon! 




Other daily life did bits:

I'm obsessed with my llama mug from Anthropologie


The hubby has been working on some really cool new things. Swing over to his instagram to take a look! Right now he's finishing up customizing some new gun grips and a custom order for a very large and gorgeous Celtic cross... 



and this past weekend it was that time of year again where all us kids (and most of the grandkids) gather at my parents and whip up Cassateddi which are a traditional pastry type "cookie" but not really a cookie lol! I'm not totally sure how to describe them besides filled with goodness and deep-fried and rolled into a sugary cinnamon dumpling of diabetes lol! 







yup, we are starting to get antsy and ready for it to feel like Spring around here. 


Whats the weather like where you live? 

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Popular Posts