Life and Little Things...2017 kicks off

Kicking off my first post of 2017 :) Here's a peek at what's on my work table and almost complete...


I've been hoarding these beautiful blue denim Aventurine rounds for a while and finally put them to perfect use with this "evil eye" rhinestone pendant. Deciding on the length, clasp and how I'd like for it to close...traditional or slightly different...



2017 has me on a Kombucha kick...healthy gut, healthy you and all that jazz...



and this beauty is what I'm currently reading...aside from the great reviews those black dyed pages are what really sold me on this one! 


A Court of Mist and Fury left me with a major book hangover. My goodness, what a story! I wasn't sure if it was really going to be my thing/genre but all the reviews and everyone in my book group raving on about this series and then the final straw was when I got the first two books from my secret book elf. I jumped right in and was instantly HOOKED!



These cute little personalized charms are now available in my etsy shop. Pick your letter and let me know at checkout :) Super cute!



2017 is off to a great start! 

Comments

Popular Posts