Life & Little Things...

Having some fun this week in the studio...New pieces are up and some still getting added to the etsy shop and my website is getting updated and worked on :)





These fold over bails are a blast to work on...



small and jumbo sized glass leaf headpin fresh from the kiln...I think the jumbo sized are my new favorites! I made them on a thicker gauge and longer "stem" so they can be used in a variety of ways and can easily be cut down depending on what you want to use them for... isn't that ink blue and raku dreamy? 



decided these stamped brass disks called for a pair of my jumbo glass leafs...still very light weight but a bold and fun earring and available in the etsy shop...



upcycling this leather jacket into some piles of fringe for a WIP and some leather cuffs...




Around the garden, Mr Handsome put some of his pallets to good use! I'm loving this herb rack he made! Lots of yummy herbs for sauces, mint for teas and tons of lavender and sage for me to dry out for my smudge bundles...



and this little nugget graduated 6th grade! 2 out of 4 kiddos are done for the year and 2 more have a couple more days left of school and then summer vacation will be in full effect and we'll officially have a 12th, 7th, 6th and 1st grader! 



and TGIF! It's supposed to be a hot weekend mixed with sunshine and storms. Hope you have a great weekend! be sure to check out my etsy shop for new arrivals and the website for some much needed updates :)



Comments

Popular Posts