Life & Little Things...blooms


Strangely enough, we are not quite in full Spring mode here in the mitten. The temps are sloooooowly warming up and then changing their mind. Even so, we've been busy and having fun planting some colorful blooms...




Mr. Handsome loves yard work and planting things and making thing and working outdoors... He goes into a full on zen mode when he gets outdoors...



I tend to follow behind and try not to kill anything lol! I love flowers and gardening and being outdoors but I tend to kill everything no matter how hard to try to take care of them...



I've even picked up several new house plants to keep Mr. Handsome's 10+ year old plant company...10+ yrs old people! That's a lot of pressure for this black thumb gal who thus far has only managed to keep hostas, roses and hydrangeas alive :)



so the patios and garden beds around the house are looking awesome and colorful...



Other things going on around here...



Proud mom moment: the littlest nugget got student of the month at his school for "Kindness"!! :)



This weekend has been my bday weekend...turned 29...again...*cough *cough



b-day pancakes and lots of chill time being outdoorsy, relaxing, reading, bonfires, wine, movies and feeling loved :) 




turning 29...again...isn't so bad! :) 
Thanks for stopping by! End of the school year events have taken over so my studio time has been here and there but I'll have some new things to show next time! Stop back and see what I've been working on or swing by my instagram (click up at the top) and follow along my daily musings and snaps.



Comments

Popular Posts