Life & Little Things...rolling into Spring

If you don't follow me on Good Reads here is a quit low down on what's been on my stacks :)




and rather than snap boring pics of my kindle screen, I've also been devouring Karen Cantrell's Barbara Marr Mystery series and Denise Grover Swank's  Rose Gardner mystery series as well as several others.



At the start of the year I signed up for Owlcrate and loving how much fun each box is every month! If you'd like to give it a try CLICK HERE! I get referral points and you get a cool box chocked full of goodness! :)


what else has been happening?


Mr. Handsome and I had ourselves some St. Paddy's Day fun :)



stil working away on projects around the house...



Some Easter fun was had by all...



AND Spring has FINALLY sprung here in the mitten so I'm sitting outside, blogging, reading and enjoying coffee while nature and the kiddos burn off some energy and get some vitamin D :)






What have you been reading? Do you use Good Reads? Send me a friend request I'd love to read along with you! 


Comments

Popular Posts