Life & Little things...

We've reached the point in this Michigan Winter season where we are officially looking forward to bitching about the humid miserable 95 degree weather...the choice between being cooped up in the house or stepping outside and being frozen within 10 minutes is old. We're over it! 


I've got a school science project festering in my kitchen. Green beans being watered with plain old water are thriving. Beans getting fed pop, milk and juice apparently never stood a chance and are growing mold and the smell is giving me dry heaves...






and normally I can't grow or keep any type of greenery alive but beans is where it's at. I'm actually considering planting the remaining 5,984,371 beans I have left and quitting my day job to become the bean queen. BEANS FOR EVERYONE! ...ok, not really but it is somewhat satisfying that they are growing and I haven't forgotten to water them. Even if mostly because the stench is a constant reminder 0.o!!! 





after 3 days of being planted they went nuts. This is an old pic from last week. Now they're about a foot taller...




So thats been my life in a nut shell the past few weeks...




and snow...lots and lots of snow...




The (almost) entire interior of my home is getting painted soon...



When you're over 30 and a homeowner these are the types of things that excite you lol! 




Refinishing an old antique $15 dresser has also passed the time while being snowed it...





and finally attempting to loom knit some socks is in the works...




it's veeeeeeeeery slow going and I just realized socks usually come in pairs...if you see me walking around with only one sock you'll know why :) 


I've got some goodies etching, more stones being played with and lot's of rad new pretties in the works! 

You can follow my progress with the beans, other pretty little things and daily random snaps on Instagram. The links UP THERE to the right :)))) Enjoy!

















Comments

Popular Posts