Time to start cooking...


Oh how I LOVE BSBP time! Have a look at what my partner Sherri Stokey of Knot Just Macrame sent my way...




could this soup be any more perfect for me?! turquoise and owls and earthy metals...I'm in love...
ceramic owl by susieQbeads




flame painted copper toggle by Gail Grenade-Accinelli...



one of Sherri's amazing macrame owls...I can't even wrap my brain around her talent and how she creates the things she does...take a peek at her blog and etsy shop, you'll be in complete awe...



         



  

I forgot to take a decent picture of the goodies I sent to sherri. It wasn't until after  I had them all bagged up that it dawned on me, so the picture I took was super lame. I was late sending them out so I won't even post the lame-o pic yet because I don't think she's gotten them just yet and I'm hoping she'll take a better picture that I can snag and share lol! 
It's been a crazy, busy couple of weeks so getting to relax a bit, sketch and day dream about what I'm going to create for our May 3rd reveal date is a nice change of pace. 

and why does it feel like I haven't blogged in forever? I guess it has been a few weeks...I really hate that. I miss the days where I had time to blog several times a week! I'll be back tomorrow with a Life and Little Things post though, I have some catching up to do :)

Thanks for your patience!



Comments

Popular Posts