Life & Little things...



Sometimes random things will catch my eye like this rubbery little hippo pencil topper that appeared to be slurping up some syrup drops off the table...



I think I might just be getting antsy from spending so much time indoors this season. Longing for warmer days, pocketing a couple of lenses and my Nikon and heading out the door to explore...



 instead for now, my photo subject may be a little boring...CUTE but boring ;)




2 of my glass owl focals fresh from the kiln...offer them up as is or should I include them in a finished design? 




My little studio sidekick is also longing for warmer weather and outdoor superhero play...



at least he doesn't complain about all the pictures I take of him :)





Thinking of getting back to some Macro shots again too...



What are your Life and Little things for this week?


Life & Little Things

Comments

Popular Posts