Life & little things...

So before I get another text, email, phone call or head popping through the doorway of my office by my sister yelling at me for blog slacking, I present to you a Life & little things catch up post...

shadows & beauty



lady luck...



Soccer season came to an end...


and we kicked major butt...


and it was a GORGEOUS season except the last two games where I spent huddle up under an umbrella and a parka that makes me look like the marshmallow man from ghostbusters...



my favorite part of colder weather...fleece lined leggings and boots...and now I'm addicted to leopard prints, it was bound to happen...


lot's of birthday celebrations this month, this particular one almost pushed me over the edge :)  creepy, right???


oh yea and THIS happened...he's now living comfortably in my backyard somewhere. Guess we'll see how good of an idea THAT was in the spring...


the kid is obsessed...



and amazingly good for 3 yrs old...


the big boy is still obsessed with Mine Craft and Mine Craft mod you tube videos on his tablet...



this game shot made me laugh...Noah said it looks like something out of Walking Dead :)


mom and sis had awesome bdays...




Mom & Dad celebrated 40 yrs!!! 

my monkeys




What are some of your "Little Things" this week?




Life & Little Things


Comments

Popular Posts