Life & Little Things...back to school


Happy Back to School Week! and TGIF!


Life and Little Things for this week...don't forget to join! I'd love to see what you capture throughout your week...





little hands...music & singing




going for a wee little one in my attempt to cut back on coffee...it worked for 1 day...today went horribly wrong and I can't seem to stop tapping my feet...



first day of 3rd grade happened...



my owl collection/obsession is continuing to move forward at an impressive pace...



fun day in the sun and lot's of corn on the cob...



with Noah back to school it means extra Skylanders playing time for this boy (and mama lol! hey don't judge me, it's a fun game!)



catch...




and release...



little boys and big books...



NOT so little kisses...more like face crushing smooches! my favorite!


and a visit to the mecca of inspiration for me...I may or may not have shed a tear as I was leaving...or it might have been my wallet that was ;)


How has your week been? Whats your "Little Things" for this week?





Life & Little Things



Comments

Popular Posts