Life & Little Things...catch up

This week has been a week of farm lovin' ...



A new house listing in the country and then getting an accepted offer two days later meant I've been spending a lot of time surrounded by these types of lovely neighbors...



and in my down time (down time? what's that?) silliness ensues...






and then a few more quick jaunts back to hang out with these guys...who, btw are extremely friendly and nosey 


and these guys who don't know how to tell time and will follow you around and crow like it's the break of dawn when it's only like 3 in the afternoon O.o!



and I've been noticing little things like this...



which I usually notice in the FALL, like October ish but this year I'm already seeing the changes...



it is still August right?



and I can't forget about my giggly little bathtub artist :)

What are some of your Life & Little things this week?

Life & Little Things

Comments

Popular Posts