Upcycle or not...

Digging through my vintage stash to spark creativity is almost always a sure thing for me...here's a favorite:



I love it and keep thinking I might take it apart and create something "new" with it but I just can't seem to bring myself to do it...take a look and see why...



Double it up? Don't mind if I do...



Heavy duty textured brass detailed lovey goodness...check!



Faceted acrylic beauty, more heavy duty detailed brass bead caps and fantastic stones and color combo...check, check and check! 

So yes, this remains a keeper, as is and I'll continue to wear and enjoy it :) 

What are some favorites in your stash? 

Comments

Shai Williams said…
I can't say that I have any real favorites but ones that I need to tear apart and start from scratch...
Cindy said…
I agree, this necklace is beautiful just as it is and why change it? I love it doubled up - what a great, chunky necklace!

Popular Posts