Life & Little things...

Sometimes I think I've blogged about something or posted something already but turns out NOPE, I didn't...I think because I usually post to FB, Instagram, Twitter, Flickr and who knows where else, first...








The past few weeks have been full of the great outdoors, celebrating my little monkeys 3rd birthday, reading/buying books.

What are some of the Life & Little things you're enjoying this week? 
Feel free to link up in the comments to your own Life & Little things post :)   



Ps. I'm still working on a grab the button box so in the mean time 
Leave me a comment with your blog link of your life and little things :)


Comments

Cindy said…
Marianna, love your beautiful pictures - the nature walk photos are amazing! It's been so fun seeing some of your special "little things" on Instagram. I find I like adding my little things there too now. So tough to keep up with a blog, FB (don't really do), Instagram, Twitter, etc.... My little thing for today was making chocolate chip cookies with my 4 year old son. He insisted on wearing his brand new sunglasses while he baked - so cute!
Marianna said…
Sunglasses are a must for baking ;) too cute!

Popular Posts