Life and little things...and moss

yes, moss...I'm obsessed with moss. There I said it! If I ate it or made out with it I could probably qualify to be on that "My Secret Obsession" show but I only take pictures of it, sorry to disappoint...



I'm not sure what it is about moss that draws me (and my lens) to it. I find it randomly, when I'm not looking for it, in unexpected places and expected places. I just think it looks SOOOOOOO cool. Especially in Macro...



Its a little strange, maybe...I'm a little strange, maybe...




but to quote my mom's LEAST favorite saying..."It is what it is"...seriously I dare you to say it to her, she might shoot deathly lasers out of her eyes at you ;) "IT IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT!!! SO MAKE IT!!!... AND QUIT SAYING THAT!!!"  is most likely what you'll hear back but it's still fun nonetheless to work it into a convo with her :-D



so there you have it...my secret obsession and ode to moss...





Here's my little things for this week...


fun play...

imaginary battles...

a throwback to one of my other secret obessions, Mohawks!
If I could pull one off, trust me I SOOO would!

Adventures in reading...

paranormal creepiness...

cooling off...

Summer freedom



What are some of your secret obessions? I promise I won't tell! ;) 

Comments

Popular Posts