Not so Wordless Wednesday...




I had more soup left and I wanted to use this copper chain so badly so here's one more...




what else is new?...


I went major pink/red streaks and chunks...everywhere, all over, every which way I turn and I LOVE it! Makes me feel spunky and  ready for Spring :)


Soccer days are back again...



Noah's new pal Goalie the Betta has set up shop in a large bowl on Noah's desk...She looks like she's painted in water colors, so pretty to watch her swim around



I try to avoid pet stores because I start to feel like Dr. Doolittle and I end up feeling sad leaving these little guys behind when CLEARLY they're begging to come home with me :)...


How adorable are these little finches?! There was a chameleon that slipped me a love note begging for me to take him too!


lot's of days doing things like this...




and a lot of this too...




drooling and daydreaming over this bag (Epiphanies Camera Bags)




and a whole lotta of busy, crazy, running around showing houses and writing offers in between everything else...I'm really rockin it the past 2 months and pretty dang proud of it!! :) 


Hope you're having a great day!!

Comments

Popular Posts