Random Monday...

Lots of new thing in the works, some finished, some almost complete and others still in need of being photographed...






All of these will be heading up in the SHOP soon...


Girls night out/in-ish this past weekend...laughing with your girlfriends, drinking sangrias and getting all gussied up and feeling pretty, it's good for the soul :)




Oh and I wore this pink blushing pretty! 




I'm so totally loving these French General themed tags. They're fronted in a printed linen and backed in a really nice cardstock...thought I'd use the for earrings cards :)


I was skeptical that I would even get anything accomplished today with Noah home from school but he cozied up by the fire with me and read and played games while I played with beads and Lucas took a nice long nap...win/win/win!




It's literally freezing out, so it was the perfect way to spend the afternoon :) 

Comments

Popular Posts