My Blog Soup Partner...


I'm so excited for the upcoming Bead Soup Blog Party...this time around I've been partnered up with Julie Anne Legget - The Peaceful Bead  





You can find her Etsy shop HERE. I LOVE this piece. Isn't is beautiful. I have a thing for rosaries :)





This time around Lori is breaking it down into 3 different reveal dates so it's not so overwhelming to try to visit all the blogs all at once. I think there's over 400 participants!!!


My brain is going into overdrive trying to pick and choose a fun soup mix for Julie. 
The rules are:
Each partner must send at least 1 fancy clasp (no lobster clasps) and one focal  (something big that can be used as a pendant or main attraction on a finished piece) and then a nice mix of any other beads, charms, findings etc. The extras don't have to be used in the final piece(s) but we are required to use the clasp and the focal but not necessarily together in the same piece. I tend to make several pieces out of my soup so I'm really excited to see what soup I get from Julie and what she creates out the soup I'm sending her!!! 
You can check out what I've created with all my soups from the past swaps HERE.

I'll be sure to post pics of my soup when I get it and a teaser of what I'm sending to Julie ;)

Comments

Popular Posts