Orange you glad...

yes my blog post titles are lame and don't exactly make much sense a lot of the time...but anyhow, here's something new today...



a couple of years ago I had the pleasure of doing a bead swap with glass artist Nicole Valentine
and I have been hoarding the lampwork glass beads she made and sent me, until now...





I decided to use one of her flower beads as a focal for this eclectic, boho style bracelet...all wired up as a connector on one end and clasp on the other...


a nice mix with some of my own glass beads raspberry lentils, olive spacers, some crystals, Czech glass beads and some chunky brass chain. I'm really happy with how it turned out. It's on my wrist as I type and it's comfortable, colorful and fun to wear :) I'll be listing it in the shop here in a few. 

I've got more on the way. So many works in progress and nothing completed but I'm working on it. 

Comments

Hi Marianna,
Beautiful bracelet! I love the colors and the glass flower beads.
Therese

Popular Posts