I'm here!...

Wow, I didn't realize I hadn't blogged in a while. I've been so super busy (which is fantastic!) but my days seem to have jumbled all together :) Here's a few new things I added to the shop last week:

micro faceted lucite, silver starfish bracelet

mix of vintage and non vintage lucite for a chunky fun necklace

some of my lampwork glass bird themed beads in a double weave style bracelet


These can all be found in my Etsy shop.

The button swap hop is coming up quick! I'll post pics of what my partner sent me, OMG such cool buttons! I've been playing around with them  and brainstorming up a game plan on what I want to do with them :)

I'm off for now to go continue my studio Spring cleaning...man, did it ever need it! What a disaster area, it looked like a bead bomb went off! lol! 

Whether it be for jewelry making, crafting, scrapbooking, sewing etc...How do you organize your work room/area's? 




Comments

Popular Posts