Hello gorgeous...

that's my ode to Lennon sketch page peeking out behind the goodies...


I got my Barbara Bechtel beads for the blog hop/challenge...first have a look at her beautiful packaging. I almost didn't want to open it...but then I remembered there were beads inside so I mad scrambled to get to them :)
Check out the awesome Bead Soup art print Barbara created! I'm so in love with it. I can't wait to frame it and display it in my studio.
Now onto the beads...


Love, love, love the details...the design, the colors and the rustic feel of them. This is right up my ally and I cannot wait to get started playing with these. 
I have so many ideas floating around my head that I need to get sketched and worked out because I cannot decide what I want to do with them. I have a feeling I'll be creating a few pieces...and did I mention I'm also participating in the Anne Gardanne glass balled head pin challenge/hop too? I'll have a pic of those beauties up soon but let me tell you, they are gorgeous and they are this exact same color to boot AND the reveal/hop for both of these challenges is for the same day...are you picking up what I'm putting down here? Do you see my dilemma which isn't really a dilemma or if it is a dilemma it's the best kind of dilemma...the dilemma is: Do I combine the two challenges and use the head pins with the beads for one spectacular piece or keep them separate? Haven't decided yet. 

Aren't you glad I quit saying "dilemma?" ;)

Comments

Marianna, I can not wait till the reveal date of this mini bead soup all of you are so very talented. I am sure whatever you create with these is going to be gorgeous.
Therese

Popular Posts