Art Every Day...

 There are two constants in our every day lives around here... art & reading...


today's medium of choice was watercolors...



if he had a choice he would spend all day coloring, drawing, gluing, creating...takes after his mama :)


while he creates he tells me about his day, tells me stories, asks questions like "What did Jesus really look like?" or "Do you think Big Foot is real?"



This is what I'm currently reading and what he just got done reading...the Morris books were some of my favorites when I was his age :) I think it's time to move onto Level 2 books because he's really breezing through his Level 1's these days. 


My little man enjoys coloring...



but was more interested in the cookies today...



What are some of your favorite mediums to create in?

Comments

Popular Posts