Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pinks and Browns...

I went on a bit of a pink and brown binge, this isn't even close to being everything I made in pink and brown just what's been photog'd and is ready to go...


Heart focal...



a connector pendant...string through the main and add charms, pendant etc through the "bail" attached...






These are being sold as a set, 2 pillow squares and 2 fluted/ribbed spacers...Wouldn't they make such a pretty pair of earrings?

feels like ages since I've used my pillow press, I almost forgot what a comfortable to wear and pretty, clean lines shape it makes :)



You can find these in my Etsy shop!

Don't forget about my beady giveaway! Find out all the deets HERE.

4 comments:

Pretty Things said...

Pretty pretty!

Penny said...

Those pillow beads are so yummy!!!

Marianna said...

Thanks gals!

Jo said...

They are very pretty. Such a lovely combination of colours.