Saturday, January 21, 2012

I heart Macro...


I'm slacking this week with my picture taking but flipping through some older albums, I found these interesting shots I took at a museum field trip I took with my 6 yr old. 


 "I Heart Macro" slash "I Heart Close Ups: Up Close Photography for Macro Makers and the Camerologically Challenged". Join Lori by blogging your up close/macro picture of the week. Grab the button* to show that you're participating and link up. Then be sure to visit other participantsand spread the macro love.

studio waterstone

13 comments:

Jeanne said...

Those are quite amazing looking.... What are they? Do you know?

Patti Van said...

Those are the wildest (not even sure that is a word!) looking flowers I have ever seen! I found myself mesmerized! Very cool!

Annette said...

Oh how cool! Love those colors!

Nadege, said...

Very unusual but colorful.

Pam said...

love your pictures! such unique and colorful flowers!

" me " said...

waw!

Marianna said...

Thanks everyone! I'm not sure what they were, they were behind glass but I soooooo badly wanted to be able to touch them! Maybe some sort of succulent? they were very strange but pretty :)

EB Bead and Metal Works, LLC said...

Fantastic shots! I love the color of those pods!!!!

Linda Makiej said...

Love your macro shots!! Have a great week ahead!

Sherri B. said...

I have no idea what they are, but they're beautiful! They almost don't look real. Very exotic and other-worldly. Thanks for sharing!

Holly said...

Marianna, gorgeous shots! Texture and color are just lovely!

Carole M. said...

so beautiful; great macros

Shel said...

whoh,....those are cool!