Fashion Goodness...


My first two designs for 2012 and I'm lovin' them...
I've been hoarding this Etched copper disc for quite some time. Wasn't sure if I wanted to make a cuff or pendant of some sort and finally sat down, tossed it on my work table where I happen to have set out several wire wrapped faceted briolettes and saw this necklace in my head. Hammered it up a bit, domed it a bit, drilled my holes and paired it up with some warm orange aventurine polished rounds and some chunky chain. 



With this beauty again I was hoarding (again with the hoarding, I can't help it!!) this triple strand of chunky chains vintage signed Monet necklace for quite some time and when I found this gorgeous and HUGE vintage style brooch/pendant it was like they were made for each other. The clasp is even gorgeous! Taking something old (and beautiful) and upcycling it into something fabulous always makes my day :)

Both of these piece will be going up in my Etsy Shop shortly.

PS. BSBP (Bead Soup Blog Party) Sign ups are this weekend!!! Woohoo!!! It's being done lottery style with a 200 participant limit this time around to try and make things easier for Lori and all the hard work she puts into it. Keep your fingers crossed for me that I get picked ;) You can find the link/button in my side bar go have a look at what it's all about and if you have a blog and bead, sign ups start Saturday!

Comments

Fab items. :o)

Popular Posts