Button it up...

but first, a necklace...


I'm not sure where I got the artisan made ceramic pendant from. I think from a bead swap at some point. The colors are very earthy and organic, the pattern continues on the back...


added a turquoise and aventurine copper flower charm...


on long antiqued brass chunky chain and viola! 

Now onto the buttons...


They are so cute and fun to make...I have a kiln full of more at the moment.


It wasn't until I pulled these out of the kiln that I realized they also fit the Pandora style bracelets! Super cute!


So many uses for these. Use them as actual buttons, slide them onto a chain or Pandora style jewelry, string them into any of your jewelry designs and even use them as a button clasp with the beaded loop to finish off a bracelet or a necklace. 

I'll post more soon but in the mean time you can find these and more in my Etsy Shop HERE

Thanks for stopping by! 

Comments

Jenni said…
I love the ceramic with copper and a touch of bling and your lamp work is totally cute!
Jenni

Popular Posts