Etsy lovin'...

This weeks lovin' has a bit of a Boho flare...my favorite! If I had to describe my style it would definitely include quite a bit of boho. Mix and match, nothing too matchy matchy, earth tones with pops of color, fun, comfy, kitchy and different, that's what always catches my eye. Here's a few pieces that I'm currently in total and complete LOVE with...

Brokenghostcouture
toss this on with some well worn or ripped jeans and some boots...I'm lovin' all the colors and textures going on


norah62
These rubies are set in gold vermeil...the tones are stunning, that deep rusty red...I would love big chunky earrings made out of these beauties.

VelvetPerch
If I owned this chair I would never get up out of it! This is a happy chair! I would be forced to smile every time I looked at it or sat in it dontcha think?


stacyleigh
Again lovin' the colors and textures...plus come on, vintage carpet bags are just the coolest things! If this had  a cross body strap it would be coming home with me for sure. 

SimplyAdorning

and finally this bracelet is just plain AWESOME...it's a bold and substantial piece...again lovin' the textures and colors...

What are you lovin' this week?

Comments

awesome...love your choices and thanks for including my boho jacket.
Jana
Broken Ghost Couture
Stacy Leigh said…
Thanks for featuring my carpet bag! Beautiful finds, I love your style. That cross the body strap could be doable :) stacy
Hi Marianna, That chair is pretty cool, I'm with you I don't think I would want to get out of it. I'm also loving that bracelet OMG!

Right now what I'm really loving is the weather!
Therese

Popular Posts