Fresh from the kiln...



red, black and white polka dot glass headpins


my first sewing bobbin bead! Following the tutorial and inspiration of Dawn Ceccacci. SO MUCH FUN TO MAKE!!!



Garden Tweet Trio...the bird beads are also available as singles 



large bead wrapped in blooms and 2 pixied lime spacers



watercolor ruffle disks with spacers 
These are all just listed in my Etsy shop and few other things too!

I'm really making a lot of progress on my Bead Soup pieces. I can't wait for reveal day! Have you been hopping around to see all the gorgeous beads everyone is receiving from their partners? I can't wait to see how everyone uses their ingredients, so exciting!
Time for me to scadaddle, Noah was picked through his school to participate in a Summer reading program that met up a few times this Summer. I think it's something like 4 students from every class/grade. He got lot's of great books to read and cute projects to work on and today is the Summer Reading celebration party at school where his projects will be displayed and they have a few other fun stuff planned :) Have a great day!!

Comments

Popular Posts