Friday, July 15, 2011

what's to come...


I couldn't help myself...I started adding Made to Order Halloween goodies into my etsy shop (and soon to my website) so I whipped up this little cutie...


and this one...I'll be taking orders on these as soon as I get them listed so keep checking my shop!



I can NEVER get enough of this glass, it's a silvered glass, it reduces and can be silver foiled and the minute you encase it it goes completely dreamy...you never know what reactions or colors you'll get out of it and I could seriously experiment with it ALL DAY LONG! LOVE it!




These sweet ears are also coming to my Made to Order...I've included this style of ears several times in sets but never as singles so here ya go! Also you'll be able to pick your own color for the flower, lot's of colors to choose from!



these are some more of the owl focals  from earlier in the week...



a nice Autumn frit mix of purples and orange and browns...



This one is my absolute FAVORITE! Again some more of that magical glass doing it's thang...





love that face...




and another focal with more of that magic glass encased in a trans. pink...totally different effect yet again! 




over 3 hours at the torch  again yesterday to finish up this weeks etsy orders, Worth the Wait  page orders and custom orders...whew! I'm all caught up! Now it's time to start on the ones that need to go out next week and some more new things for bead specials :)


Don't forget about my facebook silver drop necklace giveaway, check it out HERE!


No comments: