Summer Daze...



It's hot...like HOT, HOT...like super duper incredibly hot and only ganna get hotter kinda hot...I just thought I'd let you know...ganna go back to some summer reading...


design sketching...




editing photos from the street art fair...which was pretty awesome even with the heat and two kiddos in tow, I was a sweaty hot mess but it was worth it...


and leave you with this spooktacularly {I sooooo made that up but it works doesn't it?} adorable little zombie face :) 
and if you wanna see some super spookyliscious, cute, Halloween beads that you can order then have a look at ...


I've been working on it all day and have mucho amounts of more work to do on the rest of my website.
Stay cool!

PS. my made up words really pee'd spell check off...scoliosis, macho and spyglasses, ummmm no thanks spell check, no need for you today, I'm flying solo thank you very much!

PPS. Animation shop software is way too much fun to mess around with, just sayin'

Comments

Popular Posts