Pulse...


I LOVE turquoise...I especially love turquoise with red so a while ago when I was playing with my clay I made up a few variations of these big puffy distressed heart pendants (and a few in a couple of other colors) and FINALLY decided to sit down and use one...


I used dark wood disc beads and barrel style beads, turquoise discs, Picasso Czech glass squares, several of my handmade lampwork glass beads in red, sage and an olive green (love this glass!) and finished all off with some copper beads and chunky copper chain...




you can hook the clasp anywhere along the chain to make it shorter or longer and I wore it around yesterday to make sure everything sits well and let me tell ya, it is super fun to wear! The colors just make me super happy! Earthy but bright and chunky...I love me some chunky, fun jewelry!




and a quick sneak peek at what's to come...sorry for the bad picture I was losing daylight. I've got a few other fun bead sets in the works and LOT'S of focals with a bit of whimsy mixed with an organic feel. 

Comments

Gold Charm said…
That is a very sweet owl indeed...I see that the work is very fine and the intricate details are captured through these pieces.

Popular Posts