Just Sayin...


As if I needed another reason to love Coco? I love this shirt! Great message, I've been told it MANY times but it still annoying to be copied...

Coco says so, so it must be true!


Check out this cool Quit Being Such Copy Cat campaign over on Flickr these submissions are just too cool. Here's a few of my favorites...

www.flickr.com/groups/stopartpiracycampaign 



Zetti Graphic for blogs
 www.flickr.com/groups/stopartpiracycampaign


Yep, two posts in one day from me, crazy, I know! :) but I love the message and I love the creative, mixed media creations these ladies came up with to sport the message and had to share. 

Hope you are having a wonderful evening!




Comments

Barbara Lewis said…
I love these messages! Copying is not good, inspiration is. Some people don't know the difference.
These are great! "Make Mom Proud" - love it. Thank you for sharing.
Marianna said…
There's even more cool ones in the flickr group. What a great idea! and Barbara, I totally agree INSPIRATION is the key NOT copying or trying so hard to do things like someone else or be someone else. It's very annoying and fustrating.

Popular Posts