Didn't get the Memo...Otherwise known as a slightly boring post about my garden...

My garden apparently hasn't gotten the memo that it's Summer and it's time to bloom and show off...


My two favorite plants that I have quite a few of, Hibiscus and Hydrangea's both are still looking like this...



I would have and should have had them blooming out of control with plenty of cuttings brought in to fill vases throughout my home but still nothing :(



Although I shouldn't complain because everything else seems to be doing ok...








I'm not even sure what the heck this is but somehow there's a lot of it and it's just not blooming yet...


unfortunately there's a lot of these and they have no problem showing off all over my lawn...


my roses never disappoint...I let them grow wild and crazy all around the house and fill vases full without ever running out of new  blooms :)


and just in case you have the impression that I like to garden or know anything about plants let me set the record straight...I have total and complete black thumbs, I plant things that take care of themselves, I don't water or miracle grow or fertilize or prune...it's every plant and shrub for themselves around here. When I do plant something I make sure it's a set it and forget it kind of plant. I don't know most names of anything in my garden but I do LOVE when things pop up all pretty and ready for me to snip and bring in. And I do however love to plant and eat my own grown veggies and herbs but didn't get around to doing it this year so instead I'm hovering over the Hibiscus and Hydrangea's cursing at them and giving them the stink eye ;)


and if you are a long time reader of my blog,  I'm still obsessed with moss...love it! don't ask me why, I couldn't tell ya, love finding it, especially in some of the oddest places and love taking pictures of it...I'm just strange that way, I know! :)



I've got new glass to play with! yippy!!!  I'm ganna quit shooting the shrubs dirty looks and go melt some pretties!  Have a great day!

Comments

Popular Posts