Step up...

 Today is step up day...Noah is stepping up to 1st grade while I sob quietly while no one is looking (it's true)...His last day of school is Friday and he's not too happy about that. This kid LOVES school, would go all year round if he had it his way and I can't blame him, his teachers are AWESOME and I have been completely blown away by everything he has learned this year.

 I'm so paranoid that all this wonderful knowledge will leak out over the summer so I have hounded every home schooling website with printables and every workbook, study guide, worksheets, quiz books, maps,  and flashcards I have been able to find and have literally cleared out an entire section of cabinets to house all of these schooling tools. So let the home school/summer schooling begin!


Lot's of new pieces making they're way (slowly but surely) to my website and etsy shop...like this tiny peace necklace...


and this big, bold, chunky necklace...


Here's a beautiful focal I spent an insane amount of time on only to have it crack on me but I'm so in love with the colors...definitely going to be making more of these and spend a lot less time keeping them out of the flame while I stare at it (that's why it cracked, ugh!)


An eclectic mix bracelet...loving all the colors and textures going on here


and a bracelet I've been working on for a bridal party (10 bridesmaids!) I LOVE the way these turned out...it's a whole lotta tedious wire wrapping of individual beads of various sizes but the effect is stunning!


Hope you have a great day! It is sunny and SUPER hot here, I'm off to get some work done before it's time to take this little guy to a doctors appointment...

Comments

RockerJewlz said…
I love that you had tears...that's a sign of a good mommy. And wow that he wants/needs all that schooling over summer....how many parents can say that???

You are so funny letting glass crack because you are so in awe of it...now THAT's funny.

Popular Posts