Lovin'...

What I'm lovin' this week...




Robin's egg blue tea cups...um, yes please!




This plate,  this message...so true, only wish I believed it more, maybe I should make it my daily mantra...



worn and weathered super cool sign, seriously love it...



this fab swim suit in this bright, fun color and pin up girl style...so fun!



exploring outdoors and enjoying the little things...




adding a little faux patina to metals and yummy lucite...




and seriously lovin' my kindle and having anything I feel like reading instantly and at the touch of a button...and the fact that I pre-ordered book seventeen in the Stephanie Plum series, CAN'T WAIT!!!!

What are you lovin' these days?


Comments

Unknown said…
That was awesome! I love the swimsuit and hat but no way could I pull that off! Yes "I am enough" is tough to keep in mind when the rest of the world wants so much more! You are enough for me!
Oh those cups!...I think I am in love LOL!

Popular Posts