The Buzz...

Lot's of pictures and lot's of new things...


I think I could make these all day long, they are just super adorable. I used to make bumble bees more whimsical and cartoonish looking...I'm over it! These are just so sweet and tiny!



I've also been making a lot of these...again more organic and natural looking...perfect for earring pairs and really comfy in bracelet designs...


Also have some super cute bee hives available as well...they can be ordered as singles or as a set with a bee...you pick, you choose, mix and match, let me know how many of what's and I'll hook you up :)


bird on a branch focal with 2 polka dot beads sold as a set...same design on both sides so no matter how you use it, if it flips it won't matter :) I have some more of these focals with slightly different themes coming up...


again with the more organic, natural beauty style this time in a beachy theme...




and some fun hives, bees, polka dots and flowers in a sort of M.E. (Mary Engelbreit)  style'd theme...


These can all be found in my Etsy shop HERE

In non beady news...the school year is coming to and end really quick! A Spring fling class musical (on my b-day, yippy!), a field trip, a class b-day celebration (because N's b-day falls in the Summer) and a annual School Field Day event and POOF! That's all that's left and it's  Bye-Bye Kindergarten and Hello I've officially got a 1st grader...that's just nuts! 

Also turns out THIS could be all I ever get out of Lucas anymore as far as posing...




He sees my camera and this is the face I get...It's hard not to laugh at this super cute monkey face :)
So there you have it, it's a full on end of the school year whirlwind around here and I'm just doing my best to keep up, enjoy the ride and try not to panic. 

and have I mentioned that in a little over a month my sweet itty bitty baby, whom at this time last year was still curled up, kicking the crap out of me inside my belly, will be turning ONE! yeah...let's not go there...I'm not ready to talk about it.



Comments

Anonymous said…
My mom would go nuts for those bees.And that may be the best picture ever it will never get old when your little one make that cute funny face.

Popular Posts