Spring Facelift...

yeah I changed up my blog layout and colors again...I wanted something bright and cheery but simple and not too plain...I'm still working on the banner, I just pulled this one from my etsy shop for in the mean time.

Anyhow, I've got lot's of new singles and sets listed in the etsy shop. I'll be putting several more up soon and on my Worth the Wait page on my site. So many ideas floating through my head! 

Lucas is cutting more teeth, not sleeping well the past 2 nights...my brain is mush and this blog post is boring so instead I'll just fill it with a few snaps that make me smile and go drink some more coffee. Maybe I'll even knock a few things off my to-do list for the day...maybe.


First time playing outdoors and swinging


the squirrels are running around tossing these down on us from the trees


and this sweet face is so happy to get to be playing outside (even though it turned cold again shortly after taking this pic)

Comments

Popular Posts