I brake for Joolz...

Taking a break from making the worlds largest batch of baby food known to mankind me to show you some new things that I finally put up in the shop...


Turquoise enamel metal flowers, orange micro faceted vintage lucite and cocoa micro faceted quartz earrings...


a freshwater silvery lavender coin pearl that sits just perfectly at the nape of your neck...


a pair of vintage upcycle lovelies for your hair...


sorry, cute kiddo's giggling and being silly not for sale but I am willing to rent them out for free when I can no longer hear myself think, I can only speak for myself though,  the other two cuties belong to one of my bff's and she might charge you for those giggles ;)



is it warm where you are? cause all I can seem to do is make jewelry and beads that make me wanna drink pink fruity drinks with umbrella's in them and day dream about throwing on a sun dress and running around outside barefoot but it's still cold and mostly rainy here still :(

Comments

sex shop said…
Love your Blog! I’ll be checkin out your archives! I specialize in “Best Of” posts, and your blog will be added to one of my posts.

Popular Posts