Choices, Choices...

Cheryl chose the earrings! I hope you love them as much as I do Cheryl...Lucas gives his approval ;)


Here's a few new pieces that I'll have up in the shop in the next day or so...


I wire wrapped a sweet little bird nest with 3 faceted turquoise glass beads eggs, I thought it was just what this sweet birdy pendant needed...



Color blast...I can't stay away from these beautiful brights...




2 bangle set  with faceted glass beads in a yummy shade of cherry/pink...I say cherry and pink because they color shift and are oooooohhh so pretty! One bangle has a cluster of them wire wrapped and the other has a cluster dangle of them. Wear them together, separately and even layer them with more bangles. They're simple and romantic and I LOVE that color!

Enjoy your earrings Cheryl! And thanks again for everyone that entered and celebrated my 1000th blog post giveaway. Your lovely comments made my week!

Comments

Such happy jewelry ( Little Dude is pretty cute too!)

Congrats to Cheryl!
Unknown said…
I love love love the bird and nest pendant! gorgeous!!!!!
somethingunique said…
Hi Marianna, i am a new follower, such pretty jewelry, i just did a lamp work bracelet with those same turquise beads (eggs)i look forward to your posts & creations ttfn :)
Cheryl K Roe said…
I am sure I will enjoy them. Thanks again. Lucas sure is cute.
beth said…
Great stuff! Makes me feel like Spring is coming! And adorable baby on top of it all!
Karen Williams said…
My husband happened to look over my shoulder as I was reading your post and commented "That's nice" pointing to your robin's egg nest. That's high praise, coming from him! :)

I like them too. Popped over to your shop to view the listing. Din't see it, so I'm guessing they're already gone.
Marianna said…
Thanks so much for the lovely comments!

Karen, it's still available I just finally got to listing it tonight. I have one up in my etsy shop and one on my website :)
Lisa said…
I just love your little birdy and her nest and those flower earrings are really fun and bright, perfect for spring!!

Popular Posts