Pretty Pretty Pictures...

I got a new DSLR camera for Christmas and I'm in love...like big puffy cartoon hearts pulsating out of my eyeballs in love, no joke. Only problem is now I can't seem to help myself and keep finding things like this, this and this that I MUST HAVE! and don't get me started on all the lenses I want!



isn't this bag SO pretty! Much prettier than the plain old bulky camera bag I'm currently and temporarily using...I'm pretty convinced that having this bag will make me take better pictures...




and while I'm at it I mine as well pretty up my camera strap too dontcha think? oh good I thought you'd see it my way! :)


and I heard that wearing these would aid in my venturing out of Auto mode and into Manual and with learning about  aperature and ISO and stopping down and up and all the other SLR bells and whistles mumbo jumbo...who am I to argue with that logic?



and I bet a new Anthro dress would probably for sure help me learn all the textures and layering in Photoshop...but if not I guess it's just a chance I'll have to take

Comments

Kate said…
I totally understand that logic! I think you should definitely give it a shot (haha). Cute accessories always make me work better :)
Marianna said…
lol! I knew you'd understand! :) Kinda like new beads or new beading tools help spark creativity :)

Popular Posts