Over it...

This winter mess, the snow, the slush, the cold weather...yeah I'm over it...bring on Spring already! I sit at my work table with bins and bins of beads open and ready to dig into and I'm instantly reaching for brighter, fun, warm weather colors...



Creamsicle earrings...lampwork glass disks, silver chain, coral



the boy, on the other hand, is perfectly happy playing in the snow



again, I sway toward the spring, birds chirping away in the tree tops...just like in these new clay pendants I finally finished up...I made the mold for these using an old vintage button and I made some with a turquoise patina and some without. They're approx. 1 1/4" in diameter and coming to my Etsy shop very soon :) Like tonight if my time management skillz are up for it...



and the beach, oh yeah don't even get me started on the beach. If you're ever talking to me and I seem to be ignoring you or lost in thought it's probably cause I am, I'm at the beach, with a cold drink, a super juicy read, toes in the sand, warm sun on my face, waves crashing nearby and I'm actually tan and glowing instead of pasty white glowing...yup that's right I am ignoring you and this is what I'm thinking about.




in the meantime back to reality...ice is still forming on every surface outside...




and the boy is still happy and excited to go out and play and dig and eat snow (not yellow, I check, trust me!) and we still have several months left to go here in Michigan so I'll be ignoring people a lot probably...or at least until it's warm enough to sit outside and pretend I'm at the beach...




These earrings as well as lot's of other new designs will be heading up on my website and my etsy shop. Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Popular Posts