Last Minute Trimmings...


Nothing like waiting til the last minute...I'm a procrastinator, I'll admit it. Just popping in real quick to wish you all a very Merry Christmas!

I've been sewing baby gifts...finishing up the baby blocks for Lucas and this super smooshy, soft blanket that he already is loving on :)

Finishing up teachers gifts, tomorrow is the last day of school! Class Christmas party and Christmas program at school and I still need to get started getting together all the snacks I volunteered for. Also making yummy chocolate candies shaped like mustaches...always a fun favorite :)




Letter to Santa is signed, sealed and almost delivered ;)




and I have a few new things I'm going to try and get up in the shop later today. 




The boys are ready and waiting for Santa's arrival :) 



in the mean time I'm still not done with my shopping and am dreading the wrapping. Are you done yet?

Happy Holidays my loveies! Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Popular Posts