Day 5...and a shameless plug

 Day 5- Simple classic turquoise and silver drops and for only $9!!! Seriously $9! Tell me that doesn't make a nice, affordable, quick little gift to have on hand...all my earrings come in a handy dandy jewelry box wrapped in a pretty little sleeve ready for gift giving! 

   

And here's my latest favorite vintage upcycle, toss in a few necessities and look cute on the go clutch...



all my 12 days of earrings, this clutch and a few other new pretties are all up and ready to go in my Etsy Shop, have a look!



and now for the shameless plug...I've entered little Lucas and this photo in the Sofi Stella Children's fan photo contest so if you're on facebook and think my little nugget is as cute as I do will you please go HERE and click *like* under his photo to vote? Pretty Please? If you do and you let me know I'll toss in a free goodie and some free shipping on your next order :) 



Thanks for stopping by! Onto Day 6 we go!

Comments

Pretty Things said…
Pretty things all the way around!

Popular Posts