12 Days of Earrings!


Yep, I'm kicking off the Holiday Shopping with 12 days of earrings...I'll be posting earrings that are all $15 and under! Perfect for gift exchanges, stocking stuffers and just snatching up a great deal to treat yourself :)
My camera battery is charging up and I'll be posting the first pair later today! Enjoy!


PS. Hope you had a great Halloween! Here's a few of my favorite snaps of my boys in their costumes :)
Noah decided to be Wolverine saving me from pulling my hair out trying to make his costume, woot! and Lucas was a little lamb...with a pumpkin outfit underneath cause he really got hot and cranky within 5 minutes of putting on the big fluffy lamb outfit :)


I could nibble those cheeks all day long! :)



Comments

Eve Smith said…
Awe how cute does he look in the lamb outfit.
Marianna said…
Thank you!!!

Popular Posts