Hello October...

I'm a little dumbfounded that it's already October...seems like I just flipped the calender to September last week! It's time to buckle down and get the site and etsy shop updated and filled for Holiday shopping!
Here's a look at what's new in the shop:



Those gorgeous aqua ceramic beads are handcrafted by Nan of Spirit Rattles. I was lucky enough to have Nan as a Bead Soup Swap partner a few months ago and I used up all her yummy beads on some pieces for myself but I thought I'd be nice and share these last two beads of hers that I had in my stash for some earrings with YOU! ;)



The weather is getting chilly, the boy is in school, the baby's growing in the blink of an eye and I'm enjoying every minute of every day watching all the changes in both of them...


and trying to juggle sippy cups, bottles, homework, play times, cuddles, beads, work, orders and trying to carve out bits of time for myself (Hah! what's that? yeah it doesn't seem to happen) oh yeah and then there's the housekeeping but let's not go there! :)




I have had so much fun working on Bridal orders this Summer/Fall season. Here's a peek at the latest...I'll post more pictures soon because they ended up looking even more spectacular with the bridesmaids dresses!

and as soon as I get my camera battery charged up I'll have some more pretty shiny things to show!

Have a great day and don't forget to check out my website for Holiday gifts and gift certificates! I'll be loading up the pages with lot's of new things very soon! xoxoxo

Comments

Spirited Earth said…
look at those cute kids..
know you are having fun..even if you are busy busy.
you made such lovely things with the bead soup mix..thanks for sharing these and reminding me to make more melon beads..maybe in fall colors this time..
Maneki said…
I love that red flower. It's so vibrant. Looks like a big, lush red poppy in the summer sun.

Popular Posts